Chef-driven. Finance Approved.
Simply snap a pic with our mobile app. Or, scan a batch and upload them all at once.
Multi-page? Out of order? Credits? Receipts? Yup. We’re good with it.
Oh, and those digital invoices, just forward us an email. We’ll take those, too.
- Snap, Scan or EmailThree easy options for digitizing your invoices: 1. Snap a pic with our mobile app. 2. Scan a batch and upload. 3. Send an email to your designated inbox. No matter how you capture it, we'll carve it.
- Store, Search & RetrieveOnce your purchase invoices are digitized, the images, the ingredients, prices, and purchase history are all easily accessible - in just a few clicks. Our powerful search engine makes it easy to quickly find what you're looking for - no paperclips, no papercuts; no filing cabinets, no fuss.
- Drill, Download & ShareThe best part of ditching the paper and digitizing your invoices is that all of that data becomes drillable, downloadable and shareable. We make it easy to start with the high-level analytics, drill down to the line-item level, and then download and share with the people who need to know.
Fueled by invoice data, see automatically accurate plate costs in real time with xtraCHEF.
Drag and drop ingredients to build recipes. Then organize, access, and share them seamlessly between stations and locations.
Update ingredients and menu prices at the click of a button to maintain healthy margins.
- Accurate at all costsNever wonder about your margins – xtraCHEF automatically feeds your last purchase price and labor costs into each recipe.
- Easy as pieNo manual data entry ever. Drag and drop ingredients to create recipes.
- Consistent across the kitchenA cloud-based system to organize, access and share recipes to ensure that your team is on the same page and that your dishes are consistently delicious.
- Flexible & Configurable CalculationsNo one likes number crunching. Use UOM that work for your kitchen and let xtraCHEF handle the math.
The challenge with most restaurant inventory management software is that they are difficult to use and require too much effort to manage and maintain.
xtraCHEF solved that problem.
Save time, reduce waste and improve profits using xtraCHEF’s Restaurant Inventory Management software.
- Automatically Accurate ValuesDigitize your invoices and apply the most recent purchase prices for any item or group based on settings that you determine in order to always have an automated, accurate reflection of inventory values without any manual updating.
- Flexible ConfigurationShelf-to-sheet inventory in a way that best fits the way your run your restaurant. Set-up, schedule & assign individuals or teams by area & by time of day/week/month that works for you.
- Simple to Set-up & UseRestaurant Inventory Management software shouldn't function like it's 1999.
- Integrated Par Level OrderingAutomatically generate par level order guides when it's time to place an order.
Save time, avoid surprises and monitor the status of your orders using xtraCHEF’s restaurant purchasing and order management software.
By creating and dispatching orders in xtraCHEF, your team can stay on the same page regarding what was ordered from whom, when and at what price. When the order shows up, it’s easy to reconcile items, quantities, and purchase price.
- Dispatch Directly to VendorSimply select a vendor, place items in your cart and place your order. An email will sent automatically to your vendor representative who can then easily acknowledge receipt of your order with a click of button. You can choose to reference your last purchase price on your order making it clear to your vendor and the rest of your team what you expect to pay.
- Streamline & Schedule OrdersCreate Order Guides for an easy way to group regularly purchased products. Management can optionally choose to schedule recurring orders saving the team from spending time repeatedly ordering the same products.
- Use Bids to Get the Best PriceSolicit bid sheets from your vendors and subsequently upload them to xtraCHEF in order to compare prices and make your food costs more predictable. Once imported into xtraCHEF, bid sheets can easily be used to create order guides for the upcoming period.
- Track Order HistoryEasily monitor the status and the history of an order using Order History. Track the order throughout various stages including: Created, Acknowledged, Fulfilled, Partial Fulfilled, Pending, Submitted or Deleted.
Building a budget is a critical step in being able to manage food costs and keep your profits in your pocket.
Our cloud-based restaurant budgeting and forecasting software takes the leg work out of tracking budget performance in real-time.
- Declining BudgetsAs you make purchases throughout the period and digitize your invoice data using xtraCHEF, xtraCHEF automatically categorizes and applies the purchases to your budget. This lets your team know how they're doing and how much budget they have left to spend before the end of the period.
- POS IntegrationData entry is the last thing we want our customers to do. We've developed integrations with Point-of-Sale (POS) systems in order to sync your daily sales and order data directly into xtraCHEF...giving you budget insight without having to manually input the data.
- Flexible Time PeriodsYou can easily manage your budget based on the time period that works best for you. View the data by fiscal year, by calendar year, by quarter, by month and by week.
- View Available Daily Spend & Budget Health at a GlancePurchasers, managers, chefs, etc. can view available budget amount left for the remaining days of the month or week. Our Budget Health emoji will quickly reveal whether your actual food cost ratio is on par with what you expected. Let's keep Cheffy happy!
xtraCHEF integrations enable you to take the accurately itemized invoice data that we’ve captured and deliver it directly to your other restaurant management systems, such as accounting, inventory management or Point-of-Sale.
Don’t see your system listed? Don’t worry! Just because it’s not listed here doesn’t mean we haven’t already worked with it. If we haven’t, we might just build it for you.
Reach out to us to find out if xtraCHEF is compatible with your restaurant management system.
- Restaurant Accounting SoftwareWe are compatible with the most commonly used restaurant accounting systems. Our accounting software integrations allow us to deliver accurately coded, itemized invoice data directly to the accounting system.
- Inventory ManagementWe make inventory management much less painful by mapping the items you purchase to the items in your inventory management system...eliminating a big step to knowing what's hitting the shelves.
- Point of Sale (POS) SystemsSync sales data directly from your Point-of Sale system for real-time visibility into Budgets, Cost-of-Goods Sold, and more.
Dynamic, interactive dashboards provide unprecedented visibility into your food costs – making it easier than ever to track, compare, and control your costs…while protecting your bottom-line.
Our Food Cost Management software includes features such as Configurable Price Alerts, Cost Trend Reports, Declining Budgets and more provide the transparency, oversight, and intelligent decision-making to remain profitable.
- Dynamic, Interactive ReportsFood cost ratios high this month? Prices spiking? Was it a vendor error? No need to guess. Drill-down into the details of our dynamic reports and dashboards...down to the line-item of your invoices.
- Compare Costs Across...With xtraCHEF, you can compare costs across GLs, locations, vendors, similar items, and more.
- Keep Your Vendors HonestWith our Price Tracker and Close Watch items, you can monitor contracted prices or the prices of your most volatile items to make sure you're getting the price you deserve.
- Declining Budget ManagementHaving a budget is an important tool in controlling operational costs and ensuring a profit. But having a budget and managing to a budget are like apples and oranges. With our Declining Budget module, you have real-time visibility into how your sales and food cost spend are impacting your budget.
Regardless of your role, you’re in control.
- "86" data entryWith xtraCHEF, you can keep your hands off the keybord and your head in the kitchen.
- Real-time VisibilitySee cost trend reports, price fluctuations, COGS, declining budgets...all in real-time.
- Minimize desk timeWith xtraCHEF, all of that time spent hunched over a desk with a stack of invoices to go through goes away leaving you with tons of extra time to better prioritize your time.
- Manage AP approval workflowsUsing business logic from your restaurant operations to route, review and approve/reject invoices in real-time from across all units, including the corporate office
- Reports & DashboardsWhether it's from your phone, tablet or desktop, you can evaluate in real time which locations are profitable, what the spending behavior is, and whether you need to take action.
- Compare Spend by LocationView comparable data across all of your locations or drill down to a single entity with our holistic views
- Weekly Cost Management Digest EmailsWeekly cost management digest emails provide a snapshot into where you're money is going week to week.
- Streamline Your OperationsNo more wasted time or precious resources picking up, thumbing through, and manually coding and keying invoice data. With xtraCHEF, you watch your business grow as you serve double the clients in half the time.
- Focus on Value-based ServicesxtraCHEF frees up your team to focus on delivering value instead of picking up paperwork.
- Suited to ScaleIf your firm is processing invoices by hand, then you're placing a limitation on how many clients you can reasonably serve without growing your team and infrastructure proportionally. xtraCHEF suits your firm to scale.
- Go Beyond QuickBooksIf your restaurant clients use QuickBooks, you can leverage use the power of xtraCHEF's reports and dashboards to go beyond QuickBooks reporting.
Setting the standard for cloud-based restaurant management software.
Don't hate it. Automate it.No one likes data entry or paper pushin'Code invoice line-items in our system once...and that's it. Configure rules to review only the invoices you want to see. Accurate data delivered to accounting & inventory.
Analyze costs. Visualize profits.Improved visibility boosts your bottom-lineReal-time visibility into food costs enable more informed purchase decisions, data-driven vendor negotiations & insight into how fluctuating prices impact the bottom line.
Connect the Kitchen & BookkeeperOn-demand access to invoice images & dataSecure, anywhere access and a powerful search engine make it easy to keep financial information flowing across the house, across locations or across the country.