xtraCHEF Customer Success Webinar Series
Welcome to xtraCHEF! Whether you’re new to the software, new to your organization, or just looking for a refresher, knowing your way around xtraCHEF is a must to save time and gain insight.
Over the next several weeks, the xtraCHEF’s Customer Success Team will be running a series of webinars to help you unlock all of the power of xtraCHEF. Click below to register for one (or all) of our webinars!
You signed up for xtraCHEF, now what?
This session will walk you through all the basics of getting your Organization up and running in xtraCHEF.
- Setting Up Users
- How to Upload Documents
- GL Coding + Categorization
- Handling Invoice Exceptions
- Document Management + Exporting to your AP Platform
xtraCHEF’s Recipe Management module is a powerful tool that will allow your team to know the true costs of what you serve your guests!
This session will include:
- Individual Product Configuration Unit Review
- How to Group different variations of the same product
- Walkthru of building Prep + Full Recipes
- Building Menus
- Monitoring the Variance of your Recipe Costs
Knowing what you have on hand is critical component to managing your food costs, and the xtraCHEF Inventory module is the perfect tool to manage your counts!
This session will cover:
- Setting up Your Inventory Areas
- Establish Inventory Count Schedule and Takers
- Setting Up Count Sheets
- Taking Inventory on Web + Mobile
- Inventory Specific Reports
You have a ton of actionable data in your xtraCHEF account, so learn what it all means, and how to react appropriately!
This session will cover:
- xtraCHEF Price Tracker + Close Watch items
- Reviewing the Analytics module in xtraCHEF
- An overview of the Various exportable reports.
- Setting Up Daily and/or Weekly Email Reports
- Configuring Declining Budgets
- COGS Reporting and our Operating Summary Report
Setting the standard for cloud-based restaurant management software.
Don't hate it. Automate it.No one likes data entry or paper pushin'Code invoice line-items in our system once...and that's it. Configure rules to review only the invoices you want to see. Accurate data delivered to accounting & inventory.
Analyze costs. Visualize profits.Improved visibility boosts your bottom-lineReal-time visibility into food costs enable more informed purchase decisions, data-driven vendor negotiations & insight into how fluctuating prices impact the bottom line.
Connect the Kitchen & BookkeeperOn-demand access to invoice images & dataSecure, anywhere access and a powerful search engine make it easy to keep financial information flowing across the house, across locations or across the country.