Your QuickBooks integration has been disconnected. You will no longer to be able to send invoice data from xtraCHEF to QuickBooks.
To re-connect xtraCHEF and your QuickBooks account, follow the steps below:
1.Log in to your xtraCHEF Account.
2. Click on the gear icon and then click the Settings menu. Now click on the tab “Integrations” as shown below:
3. To reconnect to QuickBooks, click on “Connect to QuickBooks” button and a screen opens to input the QuickBooks credentials
4. If you have multiple companies, then you will need to choose the company to connect to and then click Next.
5. Click on Connect button as shown below to connect your QuickBooks company with xtraCHEF
6. Once the connection is established, you will see the token expiry date listed.
Setting the standard for cloud-based restaurant management software.
Don't hate it. Automate it.No one likes data entry or paper pushin'Code invoice line-items in our system once...and that's it. Configure rules to review only the invoices you want to see. Accurate data delivered to accounting & inventory.
Analyze costs. Visualize profits.Improved visibility boosts your bottom-lineReal-time visibility into food costs enable more informed purchase decisions, data-driven vendor negotiations & insight into how fluctuating prices impact the bottom line.
Connect the Kitchen & BookkeeperOn-demand access to invoice images & dataSecure, anywhere access and a powerful search engine make it easy to keep financial information flowing across the house, across locations or across the country.